We all know hybrid workplaces are coming. But how can companies shift the office environment to match the hybrid employee experience? Furniture is a simple solution that makes a hybrid workplace easier than ever utilizing the following 3 techniques!
1. One Workspace for Multiple Employees
Simple storage solutions, like the Allsteel Radii pedestal or bench attachments, have been designed as an all-in-one answer to giving employees a lockable place to keep their personal items, supplies, and files at the office workstation when they transition to working remotely.
2. Hybrid Workplace: Clean and Organized
With minimal surface and open underneath, these benches make cleaning and organizing the space for tomorrow’s hybrid worker an easy process.
3. Flexible Furniture for Flexible Environments
- You can help your client save money by saving space with flexible furniture options that create simple hybrid workplace environments.
- You can help your clients save time by providing options for your space planner to spec in the process.
- Flex your expertise through a strong furniture partner to help walk clients through the hybrid workplace conversation.
Learn more about flexible workplace solutions at this link: Design Flexibility with Beyond Pavilion You have the opportunity to win big with your client or company by casting a compelling workplace vision.
Let us help you make the most of this moment!